+1

We have picked up the following issues when running with Knative enabled:

1. Jolokia port naming issue seems to be resolved, but unfortunately there
is subsequent issue with Knative enabled:
*error during apply resource: camel-k/template-health-check: admission
webhook "validation.webhook.serving.knative.dev
<http://validation.webhook.serving.knative.dev>" denied the request:
validation failed: more than one container port is set:
spec.template.spec.containers[*].ports Only a single port is allowed across
all containers*

This seems to be a limitation of Knative and I am not sure this is
something that can be resolved as per the "design" of Knative itself.

2. The new mount.emptyDirs Mount Trait capability works without Knative,
however it fails when Knative is enabled with the following error:
*Warning IntegrationError 25s camel-k-integration-controller Cannot
reconcile Integration template-health-check: error executing post actions -
1/1 failed: [error during apply resource: camel-k/template-health-check:
admission webhook "validation.webhook.serving.knative.dev
<http://validation.webhook.serving.knative.dev>" denied the request:
validation failed: expected exactly one, got neither:
spec.template.spec.volumes[5].configMap,
spec.template.spec.volumes[5].emptyDir,
spec.template.spec.volumes[5].projected,
spec.template.spec.volumes[5].secret]*

This seems to be a compatibility/approach issue from Knative's side.

We have reached out to the Knative community for assistance

Kind Regards,
Miguel de Barros