Thanks Andrea,
yes, there will be quite some work to do as we have many circular
references and other aspects which we need to move off from Camel K. The
CRDs project should be partially moved as well, as it contains the
dependency used by the tooling. Fortunately Kamelets should not have
references on others API, but we'll discover while working on it.

Cheers,
Pasquale.