I'm +1 on this, I think also 4.18.x should be released.

Il giorno ven 2 ott 2026 alle ore 10:56 Claus Ibsen <[email protected]>
ha scritto:

> Hi
>
> I think we should soon get down to releasing 4.23. It has a ton of new
> features, and is a shift towards a lot more bug fixes, security hardening,
> and code scrutined by various froentiner AI models so it has a lot of
> changes; but its all for the better.
>
> This trend sets us toward the next LTS in Q1 2027 which should have "all of
> that fixed" and would be an awesome baseline for Camel users in the future.
> After 4.23, then the camel quarkus team can also start their work on
> migrating to quarkus 4 which is in scope for that next LTS release.
>
> But lets get 4.23 out the door first. Ideally here in the first half of
> this month.
>
> Gregor what does it look like for you?
>
>
>
>
> --
> Claus Ibsen
>

Reply via email to