HI Prabhat,

Sorry, I missed your email dated on May 15th.
Regarding streaming feature, we already have some portion of implementation
in place and some other things are being worked on. There is lot of other
Streaming Ingestion functionality that still needs to be implemented.
I have created a Jira 1072 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CARBONDATA-1072)  with work breakdown
list.
Your contributions are welcome. Lets sync up on work items so that there is
no conflict of work.

Best Regards,
Aniket