I agree that user need not provide columns names if no header present in
file and columns order is same as schema order.

instead of option header=true, will not cover all the cases of header
present, not present, override header etc. I have added added intermediate
approach covering all the cases and also taking care of current default
values and backward compatibility.

csv file without header
1. FILEHEADER="col1,col2,col3",  default: IGNORE_FIRST_LINE="FALSE"
use given header
2. FILEHEADER=""                         default: IGNORE_FIRST_LINE="FALSE"
use schema order

csv file with header
1. None                                            default:
IGNORE_FIRST_LINE="FALSE"
 expects CSV first line as header.
2. FILEHEADER="col1,col2,col3",              IGNORE_FIRST_LINE="TRUE"
uses explicitly given header, ignoring header from file.
3. FILEHEADER="",
 IGNORE_FIRST_LINE="TRUE"
uses schema order, ignoring header from file.

Regards,
Ramana