+1.

For carbon data files, I think there should be at least two OutputFormat,
1) FileOutputFormat, which will not do sorting and write to carbondata file
only. This will be used in GLOBAL_SORT option
2) TableOutputFormat, which will do sorting according to SORT_SCOPE option, and
use Single Pass to load

And I think dictionary should be another OutputFormat.
So user can combine to use dictionary output format and carbondata file output
format.

I suggest to firstly check the usage scenario and decide the class hierarchy of
this feature.

Regards,
Jacky