hello,

My application has running for a long time,constantly update and insert table.

I got an strange exception  like following:

ERROR command.ProjectForUpdateCommand$: main Update operation passed. Exception
in Horizontal Compaction. Please check
logs.org.apache.spark.sql.execution.command.HorizontalCompactionException:
Horizontal Update Compaction Failed for [e_carbon.prod_inst_his_c]. Compaction
failed. Please check logs for more info. Exception in compaction
java.lang.Exception      : Compaction Failure in Merger Rdd.

Can anyone explain what may cuase this exception?

sunerhan1...@sina.com