Hi Liang,

Now the TABLE_BLOCKSIZE is only limited to the size of carbondata file. It
is not considered for allocating tasks. So it does not matter the size
of TABLE_BLOCKSIZE.
But yes we can consider it as 512M.

We can also change the default of blocklet
(carbon.blockletgroup.size.in.mb) size to 128MB. Currently, it is only
64MB. Since the number of tasks allocation is derived from blocklet it is
better to increase the blocklet size. And also we should add a table level
property for blocklet size to configure while creating a table.

Regards,
Ravindra.