From: Naresh P R
Date: 2017-11-03 16:07
To: yixu2001
Subject: Re: Re: Delegation Token can be issued only with kerberos or web
authentication" will occur in yarn cluster
Hi yixu2001,

Are you using carbon shaded jar with hadoop classes & core-site.xml included in
carbon jar ?

If so, can you try to use carbondata individual component jars while submtting
spark job?

As per my understanding, this happens if client core-site.xml has
hadoop.security.authentication=simple & hdfs is kerberized.

You can also enable verbose to see hadoop jars used in the error trace while
querying carbon tables.

Also i am not sure whether CarbonData is tested in HDP kerberos cluster.
---
Regards,
Naresh P R