Hi yixu2001

We have tried same  code which is given in the below mail but not able to
reproduce the same.

Please find some of the analysis points

1. As per your Exception ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException Error is because
deleteDelta file is 0 size .   blkLocations is empty because
FileSystem.getFileBlockLocations has check if file lenth is <=size of file
then return empty BlockLocation

@Override public String[] getLocations() throws IOException {
    BlockLocation[] blkLocations;
    if (fileStatus instanceof LocatedFileStatus) {
      blkLocations = ((LocatedFileStatus)fileStatus).getBlockLocations();
    } else {
      FileSystem fs =
fileStatus.getPath().getFileSystem(FileFactory.getConfiguration());
      blkLocations = fs.getFileBlockLocations(fileStatus.getPath(), 0L,
fileStatus.getLen());
    }

    return blkLocations[0].getHosts();
  }

zero byte deletedelta should  not be written , i have tried scenario like no
records for update/delete but delta file with 0 byte is not written .

Can you please  confirm below things

a. Is any task failure is observed in SparkUI.
b. Update Query which resulted 0 byte delta file ( you can add this check in
your code ).
c. Can we give jar having logs ( print the logs about how many records are
got delete /update in each update/delete operation) ?

Thanks
Babu

--
Sent from: