I agree with Liang's suggestion to align the information with table schema. And
I have one suggestion related to NO_INVERTED_INDEX , instead of mentioning no
inverted index columns better mention which are inverted index columns. It is
very hard user to understand which are inverted index columns and it is useful
if we change our default behaviour of selecting index columns if we provide
this information to table describe command.
Regards,
Ravindra.

Sent from Mailspring
(https://link.getmailspring.com/link/1524723947.local-c273b69b-15c2-v1.2.1-7e744...@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgetmailspring.com%2F&recipient=ZGV2QGNhcmJvbmRhdGEuYXBhY2hlLm9yZw%3D%3D),