Hi Dev,

Yes, we should definitely go for the 0.206 upgrade for Presto as we are now
using the dictionary_aggregation feature for optimization. The other bug
fixes are also important for carbondata integration.
However, they have changed the connector interface as well, so we might
need to change our interface accordingly.

Thanks and regards
Bhavya

--
*Bhavya Aggarwal*