Hello,

I am trying to create a carbon data table from a Spark Data Frame, however I
am getting an error with the (automatic create table statement)

I run this code on spark-shell (passing the carbon data assembly jar file
for 1.4.0 as well as master branch), on Azure HDInsight cluster with spark
2.2.1.

Code used :

This is the error I am getting :

I tried various constructors for the carbon object without success.
Note : I can create a Carbondata table and insert data from CSV file
successfully, but it looks like when the save is executed it tries to create
the (new) table and I get this error on "Stored by"...

Regards,
Yann

--
Sent from: