Hi ,

I have following doubts and suggestions for this tool.

1. To which module you are planning to keep this tool. Ideally, it should be
under tools folder and going forward we can add more tools like this under
it.

2. Which file schema are you printing? are you randomly choosing the file to
read? Better we can also take the file name input to read schema from that
file. It will be useful for debugging.

3. I don't get how the percentage calculated with min/max ? And how it will
be helpful to user. Can you give some example?

4. It would be better to print each columns size also. It will be helpful
for debugging.

Regards,
Ravindra.

--