@xuchuanyin:

yes, method signatures will be like you specified.

@kanaka: I still think we should keep only table properties Map as we
validate "wrong_spells and names". More options will create more confusion.
So, just keeping table properties Map can simplify configurations. End user
can form a map and pass. Just like existing withLoadOptions map

Any other suggestions are welcome

Thanks,
AB
.