Thanks.
Can we do the same for spark integration also, I see there are two datasource
now:  “carbon” and “carbondata”
It is not easy for user to differentiate when to use which one.

Since we are discussing “support transactional table in SDK”, so I think we can
make unify “carbon” and “carbondata”, for example, we can make “carbondata” is
an alias to “carbon”. I prefer this way since “carbon” is shorter :)

What do you think?

Regards,
Jacky