Hi Community,

   I have already read CarbonData 2 roadmap.I consider that integration with
Flink of CarbonData 2 features should take more effort to focus on its
implementation.As we all know,the 1.9 version of Flink will be released at the
end of this month,which is merged with Blink of Alibaba.Building real-time data
warehouses through the CarbonData integration of Flink will attract many
engineers to use CarbonData to add more real-time artificial intelligence
platform possibilities.It's just my option,and I have great interest in build
integration with Flink together with you.

Thanks,

Nicholas