+ 1 ,

I have some suggestions and questions.

1. In DMPROPERTIES, instead of 'timestamp_column' suggest to use
'timeseries_column'.
 so that it won't give an impression that only time stamp datatype is
supported and update the document with all the datatype supported.

2. Querying on this datamap table is also supported right ? supporting
changing plan for main table to refer datamap table is for user to avoid
changing his query or any other reason ?

3. If user has not created day granularity datamap, but just created hour
granularity datamap. When query has day granularity, data will be fetched
form hour granularity datamap and aggregated ? or data is fetched from main
table ?

Thanks,
Ajantha