In release notes, i think it needs to remove sub-task [CARBONDATA-3517] ,
which is not included in 1.6.1.

archive]"<ml+s1130556n8508...@n5.nabble.com&gt;;
Date:&nbsp;Mon, Oct 7, 2019 11:21 PM
To:&nbsp;"????"<441586...@qq.com&gt;;

Subject:&nbsp;[VOTE] Apache CarbonData 1.6.1(RC1) release

        Hi

I submit the Apache CarbonData 1.6.1 (RC1) for your vote.

1.Release Notes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12320220&amp;version=12345993

&nbsp; &nbsp; Some key features and improvements in this release:

&nbsp; &nbsp;1. Supported adding segment to CarbonData table

[Behaviour Changes]

&nbsp; &nbsp;1. None

&nbsp;2. The tag to be voted upon : apache-carbondata-1.6.1-rc1 (commit:

cabde6252d4a527fbfeb7f17627c6dce3e357f84)

https://github.com/apache/carbondata/releases/tag/apache-CarbonData-1.6.1-rc1

3. The artifacts to be voted on are located here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/carbondata/1.6.1-rc1/

4. A staged Maven repository is available for review at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecarbondata-1057/

5. Release artifacts are signed with the following key:

*https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/raghunandan.asc*

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache CarbonData 1.6.1, &nbsp;The
vote

will be open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of

at least three +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache CarbonData 1.6.1

[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Regards,

Raghunandan.

                        If you reply to this email, your message will be added
to the discussion below: