Hi Vimal,
   For what you concern about, if you have tried bloom datamap, you may know
about how difficult it is to configure the bloom parameter. You never know how
many (distinct) elements will be added to the bloom filter because blocklet is
configure by size. The more bytes of a row is, the less numer of row added in
blocklet. And for block level, this will be related to block size configuration
too. Also, please mind the size of bloom filter.