Hi Venu,

1. Please keep the default implementation independent of grid size and
other parameters.
I mean below parameters.
'INDEX_HANDLER.xxx.gridSize',
'INDEX_HANDLER.xxx.minLongitude',
'INDEX_HANDLER.xxx.maxLongitude',
'INDEX_HANDLER.xxx.minLatitude',
'INDEX_HANDLER.xxx.maxLatitude',

*It should work on just longitude , latitude. index type and float data
type as default longitude and latitude. *
*Quadtree* logic can be generic, which takes geohash id and  return ranges.
Can work for all implementations.

Can add custom implementation for gridsize and other parameters if required.

2. In describe formatted table, Instead of non-schema columns, can show it
as Custom Index Information.
And better to show the custom index handler name and source columns used
also in describe.

*# Custom Index Information*

*custom index Handler Class :*

*custom index Handler type:*
*custom index column name : *

*custom index column data type : *
*custom index source columns :*

we can skip display itself if property is not configured.

Thanks,
Ajantha