Hi all,

I have done insert into flow profiling using JMC with the latest code [with
new optimized insert flow]

It seems for *2.5GB* carbon to carbon insert, double and float stats
collector has used *68.36 GB* [*25%* of TLAB (Thread local allocation
buffer)]

[image: Screenshot from 2020-03-25 11-18-04.png]
*The problem is for every value of double and float in every row, we call *
*PrimitivePageStatsCollector.getDecimalCount()**Which makes new objects
every time.*

So, I want to disable Adaptive encoding for float and double by default.
*I will make this configurable.*
If some user has a well-sorted double or float column and wants to apply
adaptive encoding on that, they can enable it to reduce store size.

Thanks,
Ajantha