Hi !,
Update is still using converter step with bad record handing.

If it is update by dataframe scenario no need of bad record handling,
only for update by value case we can keep it.

This can give significant improvement as we already observed in insert flow.

I tried once to send it to new insert into flow. But because of implicit
column. Plan rearrange failed.
I didn't continue this because of other work.
May be I have to look into it again and see if it can work.

Thanks,
Ajantha