Hi Ajantha,

Thanks for the inputs, please check the comments.

a) you mentioned, currently creating a table form presto and inserting data
will be a non-transactional table.
so, to create a transactional table, we still depend on spark?
====> currently it's dependent on spark, but I'm planning to support create
table from presto and remove the dependency
I will start once I finish this requirement.

b) If spark has created a global sort table and presto inserts data. what
will happen? Do we ignore those table properties in presto write?
====> Currenlty we are ignoring the table properties and considering only
the system-level properties. Once we
support create table, we can consider these.

c) Partition and complex type can be handled as immediate follow up of this
as it is a very common feature now a days.
====> This is already planned, so I will create subtasks in Jira to follow
up with these.

Thanks,

Regards,