Hi Zhangshunyu,
Yes, we are aware of this. As API support is already there, this was a
lower priority compared to other pending works like IUD performance
improvement and new feature implementations like time travel, segment
interface refactoring.

If you are interested to contribute on SQL syntax support for merge, you
are most welcome.
Else somebody will take up this in next version may be.

Thanks,
Ajantha