Hi,
To make .carbondata file as a self sufficient file we added partition
column as a data column . Partition suppose to be a Low cardinality column
and we are applying RLE on top of that so size difference suppose to be in
bytes. How much difference you are getting in terms of size after removing
it??

Regards
Kumar Vishal