Hi Akash,
*Just my opinion*, once the spark supports it, we can handle it in carbon
if something needs to be supported.
*Doing this change independent of spark can make us lose the advantage once
spark brings it as default. *

Qubole's dynamic filtering is already merged in prestosql and this will be
merged in spark also as it is beneficial.
So, Maybe we can first support spark 3.X with carbon (which will first
bring the DPP [dynmic partition pruning] optimization)
and handle dynamic filtering when spark supports it.

Thanks,
Ajantha