Hi,

+1 for the feature.
It will make the query faster.

1) With design discussion about the feature(SI to prune as a data frame)
has one property to set.
  If the data engine wants to use SI as datamap then need to set. if not
set then it will use plan re-write flow.

  So we have to handle this feature in two cases. Can you please check and
update the design as per this?