Hi,

+1 for this improvement.

a) you can also print one line of short information about the parent column
when describe column is executed
to avoid executing again to know what is parent column type.
Example,
 Describe column decimalcolumn on complexcarbontable;
*You can mention that decimalcolumn is a MAP<> type and children are as
follows.*

b) Are you blocking describe column on primitive type ? or just print short
information about the primitive data type.
I think the latter one is fine.

Thanks,
Ajantha