Hi

First, i suggest that you can install one IntelliJ IDEA to run these
examples :
https://github.com/apache/carbondata/tree/master/examples/spark/src/main/scala/org/apache/carbondata/benchmark

Second : the below is my test script , please take it as reference:

carbon_jar=./carbonlib/$(ls -1 carbonlib |grep "^apache-carbondata.*\.jar$")
./bin/spark-shell --master local --jars ${carbon_jar} --driver-memory 4G

Regards
Liang

Xinyu Zeng <xzen...@gmail.com> 于2022年5月9日周一 15:01写道: