Hi guys,

I started to work on the build and Apache Jenkins.

I have couple of proposals:

1. I will replace the "static" Jenkins configuration by a pipeline
using Jenkinsfile directly in CarbonData repo. It's easier to manage,
anyone can update the Jenkinsfile (adding steps, etc).
2. The carbondata-format module has some prerequisite to build: it
needs thrift installed in the PATH for instance. It could be an issue
on Jenkins. I propose to manually deploy a SNAPSHOT for format for
now, I will check if I can have thrift on the Jenkins workers.

Any objections?

Thanks,
Regards
JB