Hi Liang,

Agree on your point, to get CarbonData integrated with AI and Machine
Learning, which could help with predictive analytics and also automated
data cleaning.

Some other potential features that we could consider for next roadmap could
be Data versioning, TimeTravel and upgrading Spark, Flink, Presto etc. to
leverage new features.

Regards,
Indhumathi M