+1

Regards
JB

On 09/26/2016 04:29 PM, Jacky Li wrote:
I am OK with this feature, the only thing I am worrying about is the
compatibility of CarbonData file reader. Can you make it compatible when you
reading old CarbonData file without this property.
We have encountered many times that user need to delete the store and re-load
the data.

Regards,
Jacky

在 2016年9月26日,下午2:15,Ravindra Pesala <ravi.pes...@gmail.com> 写道:

+1
At same time max and min block size should be restricted and validated
while creating table.