Hi Ravindra,

Regarding the design
(https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4TWTVbFSTnqTF85anlDOUQ5S1BqYzFpLWcwZnBLSVVqSWpj/view),
I have following question:

1. In SortProcessorStep, I think it is better to include MergeSort in this
step also, so it includes all logic for sorting. In this case, developer can
implement a external sort (spill to files only if necessary), then the
will improve loading performance a lot.

2. In EncoderProcessorStep, apart from the dictionary encoding, what other
processing it will do? How about delta, RLE, etc.

3. In InputProcessorStep, it needs some schema definition to parse the input
and convert to the row, right? For example, how to read from JSON, AVRO
file?

Regards,
Jacky