Hey team, I am using Thriftserver and Beeline client for executing carbon
data queries. I want to load the data from csv into carbon data table. The
CSV file is exist at out local system. When i am trying to execute the
query, i got an exception, invalid path. Below is the example;

0: jdbc:hive2://127.0.0.1:10000> load data local inpath
'/home/harmeet/CarbonDataInputs/sample3.csv' into table newone
options('quotechar'='`');
Error: org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.InvalidInputException: Input
path does not exist: /home/harmeet/CarbonDataInputs/sample3.csv
(state=,code=0)

Please confirm this is an issue, or carbon data not support load file from
local system. If this is not a feature, then i will suggest that feature. We
will load the data from local csv file instead of hadoop.