Hi Libis,

spark-sql CLI is not supported by carbondata.
Why don't you use carbon thrift server and beeline, it is also same as
spark-sql CLI and it gives execution time for each query.

Start carbondata thrift server script.
bin/spark-submit --class
org.apache.carbondata.spark.thriftserver.CarbonThriftServer  <carbondata
jar file> <store-location>

beeline script
bin/beeline -u jdbc:hive2://localhost:10000

Regards,
Ravindra

--
Thanks & Regards,