The binaries in the lib folder, is there any objection to piling them down
from the maven central repository via ivy if they are available on the maven
central repository?

For those that are not on central, can I assume that legal has ok'ed they're
redistribution if they are not originating at apache?

- Stephen

---
screen

http://markmail.org/message/7e73pborosogjlo5?q=list:org%2Eapache%2Eincubator%2Ecassandra-dev+maven