-0
Upgrading from 0.7.0 to these artifacts was fine, but the write ONE read
ALL distributed test times out in an unexpected location, with no error
messages on the server. The test looks valid, but is also failing in
0.8/trunk.

I'll try and bisect it tomorrow from CASSANDRA-1964 (which passed
consistently) to the breakage.