yep will be so doing, but those poms have issues, such as depending
transitively on a slf4j implementation

also ranges are non reproducable, so it will be a specific version

- Stephen

---
screen
On 25 Apr 2011 21:44, "Jake Farrell" <jfarr...@apache.org> wrote:
> Stephen
> As part of the 0.6.1 thrift release the libthrift and libfb303 are now
available in the apache repo (
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/thrift/). Can you reference these
jars rather than deploying a second set to the m2 repo in the cassandra deps
folder. I looked for a pom or ivy.xml to submit a patch against but couldnt
find it in the trunk, is this checked in?