Per the Apache release rules, only artifacts which have been voted on
can be released.

Thus, as I missed the main release vote, I cannot tag onto the end.

The artifacts I want to release are:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-114/

Notes:
 * The tar.gz files are different from the main as the -src.tar.gz
includes my patch and the -bin.tar.gz has different timestamps on the
javadocs (previously I had just been reusing eric's tar.gz's and
hacking the patch to no overwrite them... but I think it is better to
have the actual source of what is used to generate all the artifacts
that make up this staging repo)
 * I have given the CQL driver jar the same version number as
everything else, because it is only going to work with the 0.8.0-beta1
jars anyway.

Please vote (see http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes)

+1: Go ahead and release it
0: I have some issues with the release
-1: I have something I think merits re-spinning this release

Vote will be open for 72 hours unless the PMC says we can finish
quicker and we have met the 3 or more binding +1's minimum

-Stephen

P.S. I do not have a binding vote at Cassandra, but here is my +1 anyway