-0: Hmmmm.... may have to rework somewhat the pom generation now that
moved to GIT...

e.g. see
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-057/org/apache/cassandra/cassandra-parent/1.0.7/cassandra-parent-1.0.7.pom
at XPath /project/scm

Those are SVN urls... should be git urls...

I don't see this as blocking this release, but if somebody can create
a JIRA for me I'll find some time to fix the URL generation... or
maybe we just remove the url generation altogether as being GIT, the
GIT urls don't include a branch details so the URL could just be
static... but in any case this is POMs so I'd prefer if I sort it out.

-Stephen