Hi all,

I'm a bit confused on the ColumnFamilyStore 'remove deleted' methods and have a question.

I see this in many callers:

   TODO: this is necessary because when we collate supercolumns
   together, we don't check their subcolumns for relevance, so we need
   to do a second prune post facto here.
   return cf.isSuper() ? removeDeleted(cf, gcBefore) :
   removeDeletedCF(cf, gcBefore);

removeDeleted actually filters out columns and removeDeletedCF doesn't. Because "normal" column families only call removeDeletedCF is it assumed that deleted and expired columns have already been filtered out? Is that what QueryFilter's isRelevant accomplishes?

Thanks,
Kirk