o.a.c.hints/package-info.java is a pretty good example of what that looks
like. My previous statement about dangers of comment atrophy and needing to
be diligent holds doubly-true if the comments themselves aren't localized
to the files we're touching on modification.

I see a case for better documentation on all three: public API's for
classes, classes, and package level. Each serve different and important
purposes IMO.