Hi Guys,

I installed a 3 node Cassandra cluster on AWS and my replication factor is
3. I am trying to insert some data into a table. I set the consistency
level of QUORUM at a Cassandra Session level. It only inserts into one node
and unable to talk to other nodes because it is trying to contact other
nodes through private IP and obviously that is failing so I am not sure how
to change settings in say cassandra.yaml or somewhere such that rpc_address
in system.peers table is updated to public IP's? I tried changing the seeds
to all public IP's that didn't work as it looks like ec2 instances cannot
talk to each other using public IP's. any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
kant