>  In fact, I don’t see JIRA sent to the dev list at all so you are basically
> forking the conversation to a high noise list by putting it all in JIRA.

This is why I proposed we send a link to the design lira’s to the dev list.

> Putting discussion in JIRA, is fine, but realize,
> there is a lot of noise in that signal and people may or may not be watching

I don’t see how a JIRA dedicated to a specific issue is “high noise” ?  That
single JIRA is much lower noise, it only has conversations around that specific
ticket.  All conversations happening on the dev list at once seems much “higher
noise” to me.

-Jeremiah