Another couple ABORT examples have presented themselves, tonight, one
that has logs.

Usually we'll see unit tests finish similar to:

01:57:39     [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.cassandra.cql3.statements.PropertyDefinitionsTest
01:57:39     [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.cassandra.cql3.statements.PropertyDefinitionsTest Tests run:
2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.362 sec

This trunk_testall job has 4 different tests, none of which finished
with the "Tests run:..." output.

http://cassci.datastax.com/job/trunk_testall/1158/console

Those log files are:

TEST-org.apache.cassandra.cql3.validation.entities.CountersTest.log
TEST-org.apache.cassandra.cql3.ViewTest.log
TEST-org.apache.cassandra.cql3.ViewFilteringTest.log
TEST-org.apache.cassandra.cql3.validation.entities.CollectionsTest.log

CountersTest appears to have never really started running. ViewTest and
ViewFilteringTest both logged shutdown entries. The CollectionsTest log
shows a leak error at the end.

ERROR [Strong-Reference-Leak-Detector:1] 2016-09-01 01:58:43,170 Strong
self-ref loop detected..

Logs are here:
http://cassci.datastax.com/job/trunk_testall/1158/artifact/jenkins-trunk_testall-1158_logs.tar.gz

These are completely different concurrently running tests than the last
ABORT I posted from trunk, which is why I'm asking for help getting to
the bottom of this. I have yet to find a rhyme or reason to these job halts.

The other ABORT was
http://cassci.datastax.com/job/cassandra-2.2_testall/578/console

This appears to have hung on the cql3.DropKeyspaceCommitLogRecycleTest
long-test, and failed to fetch logs.

--
Kind regards,
Michael