Both are effectively 3.9 on steroids. One month of features and improvements
with 2 months of bug fixes on top.

If anything, this overdelivers.

--
AY

On 23 September 2016 at 17:02:05, Jonathan Haddad (j...@jonhaddad.com) wrote:

(non-binding) -1 on releasing 2 versions with the same version number.
Everything that's been communicated to the world has been that there would
be a feature release, then a bug fix release a month later. This breaks
that promise.