Hi Romain,
I appreciate you speaking up about this, but I stuck with my +1 in
order to get 2.1.16 with the NTR fix out since I have seen
CASSANDRA-11363 with every recent client installation. Also, running
the patch in production produced results satisfactory enough to me to
preclude the need for explicit monitoring added by your patch (though
I do think it's a good idea to have a metric).

Thanks for both the patch and bringing it up regardless.

-Nate