And to add one additional thought to follow up: I generally am personally
motivated to fix problems and bugs that reduce my chance of getting paged at
3am in the morning. This is important for my mental health but also for the
perceived stability of our products (obviously).

Features are important as they provide gateways for adoption of all the other
code by new customers.

Stability and performance is one of those things that doesn't "sell" well to
new adopters (but sells very well to existing customers).

Luckily most people are on 2.1 and 3.0 and there are tons of features already
in releases for people to adopt so we've got the "features" thing under control
for at least a year in my opinion.

best,
kjellman

Sent from my iPhone