I’d like to take issue with this sentiment.  Whilst I can see the point, it is
exactly this sort of attitude that leads to sites getting hacked.  You’re
argument goes, if a site using Cassandra  loses 1million passwords it’s that
sites admin that is to blame.  However, infosec aware developers will point out
that if Cassandra enforced a strong password policy then the breach would not
happen.  It’s this kind of thinking that leads to examples such  as:

https://www.hackread.com/hacker-leaks-36-million-mongodb-accounts/

Andy

On 23 Dec 2016, at 17:40, Vladimir Yudovin